Monday 10 April 2017

Game Journalism Day 5

                                        Game Journalism Day 5                              



I think i will make a foundation and a wall and might be able to get the base command unit.


How I did: I made a little base and campfire and I made a medical kit at one point. I almost got the base unit but I died to 
a bear then almost got another one.

My base: 
All the loot I got:
 My Guide: Stay away from bears at the beginning, trust me. Hunt for recourse bags and get lots of wood. Make a base and try to get your base command unit up asap. At night get a campfire and just wait. You can kill wolves with 5 bullets,chickens and bunnies with 2 and bears with 8 at level 1. You can easily kill a wolf by shooting it once then shooting it 4 more times when it attacks you. The bear is more tricky to kill, you will need to use all your bullets then reload and maybe use a medical kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment